Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year, New Cut

To start the new year right I decided to get a hair cut! Not for me though, but for my 1 year old welsh terrier. It's been on my list of things to do, but I was afraid of what he'd look like without his signature "furballness".

His name is Odin and he's such a personality I tell you. He completely and utterly loves socks (always going through my gym bag to get to them), he barks when he doesn't get his way, and is the sweetest pup I've ever had (when he wants to be).

I made an appointment at my local Petco's grooming service for a Saturday morning and 3 hours after leaving him there in their capable hands he came out looking like this! Handsome is the only word I can think of!


Isn't he a cutie? The whole thing cost 50 bucks flat, which I thought was worth it since it was his first groom ever. The service came with a shampoo bath, blow dry, cut, and nail trim. :)

Ruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment